[musictlk] flutes, and "virtual choir" CDs

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 05:00:01 UTC 2014

Video for youtube/hassler/cantate domino for five voices► 2:53► 2:53

I forgot that our website, mysticriverchorale.org, has only the
instrumental Midi, but I went online and found this, which is a pretty
good rendering, and I hope it can lead to something. I am looking for
the 1st soprano part to be emphasized. BTW, if you wanted, you could
visit our site to see samples of what we've done in the past--just
tremendous fun to be part of this kind of work!

Sandra