[musictlk] Blind-friendly Audio Editing Fundamentals Course Starts in August!

Timothy Clark Music via musictlk musictlk at nfbnet.org
Thu Jun 5 00:32:02 UTC 2014

i would be happy to help with this corse on the mac side of things should anyone need it.
Timothy
 sending blessings to you and yours in Jesus name!

 Preaching the truth of the gospel no matter the cost.

 john 3:5
 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
 romans 6:4
 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
 mark 16:16
 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
 acts 2:38
 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
 follow me on twitter at
 http://www.twitter.com/timothyclark13