[musictlk] developing confidence in braille music

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 10:59:51 UTC 2014

Hello Kelsey,
It's good that you're able to clarify that you want free tuition as
this will save confusion for your future teacher. It would be a good
idea to treat him or her with as much respect as if you were paying
them for their service.

Have you considered trying to raise funds for your tuition? Off line
fund raisers? Crowd Funding?

Very best wishes,
Sandra.