[musictlk] voice lessons

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 27 23:47:31 UTC 2014

Once a month may work, but it doesn't substitute for the weekly lessons that
you really need to do. If you do take voice lessons once a mont, be sure you
spend time every day vocalizing and working on your breathing. Good luck.

Rob Kaiser, President National Federation of the Blind of California Orange
County Chapter cell#(760)792-0525 email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net