[musictlk] Make-Up: Yes, this is music-related!

Anne Martin amartin at negia.net
Sat Jul 1 01:09:39 UTC 2017

Hi Rachel,

I am also a classical soprano and soloist.

I have worn make-up for many years.  Of course, I don't wear it at home, but
to church and such, especially when I perform...

It's not hard to apply.

I don't use any eye make-up, only for my face and forehead, then I use
powder, blush and lipstick.

I especially want it to look nice when I sing.

Experiment with it at home, and then have someone check it for you, and I
think you'll find it to be simple to apply, and help you feel good about
your appearance.
I know you'll do well on your audition!
Anne