[MusicTlk] YouTube stats

Seyoon Choi schoi09 at outlook.com
Thu Jul 19 16:55:13 UTC 2018

Hi Robert,
There is an app called YouTube creators studio by Google, and app that I personally use to track those stats mentioned.
Here is the link
YouTube Studio by Google, Inc. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/youtube-studio/id888530356?mt=8

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 19, 2018, at 11:25 AM, Ella Yu via MusicTlk <musictlk at nfbnet.org<mailto:musictlk at nfbnet.org>> wrote:

I don't think you can pinpoint which countries the video is being viewed in.  There are likes and dislikes for comments as well.