[MusicTlk] Music Gear For Sale

Annabelle Susan Morison foristnights at comcast.net
Mon Jun 25 14:25:49 UTC 2018

Hey there, all you fellow music members, it's Annabelle.
I have a few pieces of audio gear that I'm planning to put up for sale on
the Used Gear Marketplace at Sweetwater. I've already put up the listings,
and I'm wondering who would like to buy these from me. The first of these
machines is the Radikal Technologies Sac 2K Control Surface, which I'm
planning to substitute with a brand-new Mackie Universal MCU Pro. I can't
use the Sac 2K with Windows 7, as there are no USB drivers of that
configuration. Also, it has a special USB cord, which unfortunately is wired
backwards, so I'm afraid it might fry the ports on my desktop. The second
one is the MOTU 896 HD, which I'm planning to substitute with the Focusrite
Scarlet 18I20, simply because it will take up less space, and it also has
the ability for me to connect my Fantom XR Hardware Synthesizer via a MIDI
jack, which the MOTU 896HD doesn't have. Also, I'm planning to trade
operating an interface via Firewire400 for operating via USB. The third is
the MAudio O2, which I'm selling simply because I already have an Akai
MPK25, which is easier for me to use, and it's completely blind-accessible.
The listings are at these links:
MOTU 896 HD:
https://www.sweetwater.com/used/listings/5523-used-motu-motu-896-hd-audio-in
terface