[MusicTlk] XML format

Ned O'Brien ned968 at gmail.com
Tue May 22 16:26:12 UTC 2018

Thank you very much for the comprehensive answer for pdf to xml conversion.
There are a number of  programs that say they can do this but when pushed
on that, they can't.  Having played the orgaqn soley by sight reading, now
that I have lost most vision I need an alternative. It is a shame no
converison is possibe, because I have hundreds of pages of music. But I
guess that's what happens when one is never taught to memorize. I am
currently trying to re learn to play.
thanks for the response
ned

On Tue, May 22, 2018 at 9:15 AM, BillList1 via MusicTlk <musictlk at nfbnet.org