[MusicTlk] looking for a practice MP3

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 20:33:29 UTC 2018

Hi,

I have scoured online, and haven’t found a practice file for Dominic D’Orio’s “You Do Not Walk Alone,” mezzo part. Has anyone done this piece, and if you have found a practice audio, could you send me a link? Thanks!

Sandra
“Do not waste time bothering whether you ‘love’ your neighbor; act as if you did. As soon as we do this we find one of the great secrets. When you are behaving as if you loved someone, you will presently come to love him.”
― C.S. Lewis

---