[MusicTlk] Making Music

Joseph Bundy joseph.bundy92 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 17:03:01 UTC 2019

Hello All!

I am thinking about making music. I have a couple songs that I am
trying to write. When I finish them, I would like to maybe record them
and make a short album or mixtape. They will be hip hop songs mixed
with rock and country. Is it hard to use pro tools or should I look at
any other DAW programs? And, anyone want to help write songs, would be
great. I got a lot of ideas but I am horrible at writing. And, do you
know where I can or how I can make my own beats? Is there a program
for that? Or maybe someone could help me make the track and produce it
if I send them the stuff?

--
Take Care and God Bless

Joseph S. Bundy
1405-693-4771
Josephbundy92 at gmail.commm

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for
salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the
Greek.-Romans 1:16
For we walk by faith, not by sight.-2 Corinthians 5:7
Seeing that His divine power has granted to us everything pertaining
to life and godliness, through the true knowledge of Him who called us
by His own glory and excellence.-2 Peter 1:3
Yet those who wait for the LORD Will gain new strength; They will
bmount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired,
They will walk and not become weary.-Isaiah 40:31
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one
comes to the Father but through Me.-John 14:6
He must increase, but I must decrease.-John 3:30