[nabentre] mlm is really a great thing

Loren Wakefield isaiah5719 at mchsi.com
Thu Jul 2 21:34:45 UTC 2009

James,

Let me say I am truly sorry for misinterpreting what you ment.  And to be
fair, I should have taken my arguments with Brian off this list and in to
exchanges between the two of us.  I let the past relationship get in the way
of what for the rest of us could have been a great discussion.  And you are
correct in saying that the very easy come back was not necissary.

MLM is not for everyone.  And even if it is, dealing with cutting edge
nutritional products, and environmentally friendly products might not be
your cup of tea.  You may have an entirely different area of interests.  And
that's great.  And there is also nothing wrong with looking at starting your
own business, and then deciding that it is not for you.

Whatever it is you are looking for, I hope you find it.  And may what ever
it is that brings you happiness richly reward you.

Loren Wakefield

"The best way to predict your future is to create it."  Dr. Forrest C.
Shaklee

www.shaklee.net/ultimatehealthwithtlc

319-433-0145 866-433-3969