[nabentre] NFB/eBay project

Mary Ellen Gabias gabias at telus.net
Mon Jan 10 18:58:24 UTC 2011

I'm writing to request the help of those on the entrepreneur mailing list.  Although we've attempted to broadcast information about the NFB/eBay Project to every blind person we can fine who might be interested, we're making one final push to contact anyone we might have missed. The deadline for submitting applications is Saturday, January 15.
I'm attaching three files that make up the applicant information package to this message.  If you know someone not on this list you think would be interested, please pass along this information.
I'm sorry about the repetition for those of you who have already heard this several times, but I'm surprised at the number of people who are just now hearing about the project and I would hate to miss anyone who could benefit.

If you would like more information, please write or phone me.
For this project, the address to use is entrepreneurs at nfb.org and the phone number is (410) 878-2660.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Maryellen Gabias
Coordinator, NFB/eBay Entrepreneurs Project

Phone: (410) 878 2660
EMAIL: entrepreneurs at nfb.org