[nabentre] Business Opportunities

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sat May 28 03:30:19 UTC 2016

Good evening everyone,

	I can't help but jump in on this thread. Mary and I have been in
network marketing for many years and have had a certain amount of success
particularly in recent years. There have been a few examples of our network
business coming to our rescue when everything else failed. One morning my
wife missed her paratransit ride to work because the driver went to the
wrong apartment. Because we didn't make excuses, found the $200.00 or
whatever amount was required to start the business she called a cab and made
it to work and to a podiatrist's appointment that same day. She still has a
job today thanks to our willingness to invest in ourselves and our business
reguardless of how we needed to make it happen.

	I'm pleased to let everyone know that over the past year we're
making a small amount each month which is helping us keep on top of our
obligations. Things can only bet better from here. We're having more success
building our networking business than I am finding a job! If folks want more
information please contact us off-list so as not to clutter it up with
unwanted traffic and so we can conform to our parent company's rules of
conduct. I can be reached at the following:

Peter Donahue
Phone: (210) 826-9579
E-mail: pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com

	All the best.