[nabop] career information

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 17:03:40 UTC 2012

You can get more in the field of customer service I'm nationally
certified took a free workshop called customer service skills at a local
one -stop career center in my city, and I passed and received not only a
certificate from the Mt. Diablo Adult Ed School, but I received a
certificate from the National Retail Federation Foundation and a letter
for the prospective employer. You might check into that possibility. You
can work in call centers hotels insurance companies answering telephones
and inputing data into tkhe computer. I'm currently on a job hunt right
now in this field and will keep you all posted as well.

--
"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: cdrobles693 at hotmail.com
Skype: jazzytrumpet
Learning Ally Blog A Lady And Her Trumpet feel free to post comments by filling out the form on the page at: http://t.co/4f2u5tf