[nabs-l] Florida Association of Blind Students (FABS)

Ashley Johnson docjohnson76 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 01:17:10 UTC 2008

Jamie,
     It's funny that you asked this question.  I actually joined FABS at the
NFBF convention this past May.  I paid my dues and since then I have
received only one phone call from the President.  That was to verify my
phone number.  Since then, nothing has happened.  I actually one of the
board members of FABS, and she has tried to contact the president of FABS,
and she has not heard back from her.  I agree, this is a much needed group,
but unfortunately it seems the people in charge are not very active.

Ashley