[nabs-l] Florida Association of Blind Students (FABS)

rachel shepherd oceanrls at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 28 01:44:41 UTC 2008

My name is Rachel, and I am on the board of fund raising for FABS. I am very
sorry to say that this group has been very inactive. I have tried many times
to get things going, but nothing has changed. I looked forward to being a
part of this group last year, and have now become very disappointed. So much
does need to be done, and I'm not sure how to make these things happen when
we can not get a hold of the president of the group.
Rachel Jacobs