[nabs-l] friends

Cindy Bennett passionflower505 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 4 14:22:09 UTC 2008

I understand where you guys are coming from in that you dont want to be a burden, but what i have found is that most of the time, people dont mind, but i always offer to do something in return, i always give gas money, and if someone helps me with shopping or something then i might buy their lunch. a lot of times my friends say that they dont need that, but i still think that its important to do, because you dont want to use them. the relationship has to give both ways. Ss for doing things by yourself, i think its important to first try to do something by yourself rather than to initially rely on friends, because even though they probably care about you, your needs shouldn't become their number one concern. That beign said, there are definitely situations in which i am a lot more successful when someone is around, but i dont think that the presence of someone else should detour you from trying something. those are just my opinions.
Cindy