[nabs-l] accommodations in public school

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 23:54:17 UTC 2008

Does your ophthalmologist have any idea that your 20/800 sight
classifies you as legally blind under the law?  What about the Hadley
School for the Blind?  It's a distance-education school for blind
people, and you can take high school classes and get a diploma like
anybody else, and you can also take a fw Bible classes, though they
don't give credit.  As far as a Christian education, you can just go
to youth group and go to church and participate in choirs and such.
Thanks for the info.  I hope I can help.
Beth