[nabs-l] Questions for current Blind Student Division Leaders

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 04:33:29 UTC 2008

Hello all,

I am just getting the Ohio Association of Blind Students up and running
again.  I was just sent a constitution and given some advice regarding
how to handle membership and other details.  Also, I was referred to
this list for any suggestions that other division presidents may have
for me.  If there are any helpful tips that you would like to share,
please share with me either on or off-list.

Thanks,
Robby
OABS President