[nabs-l] Introduction

Jessica Trask jess28 at samobile.net
Thu Jan 1 23:47:04 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,
I'm considering joining the National Federation of the Blind. I just
thought I would take a few minutes and introduce myself.
My name is Jessica Trask. I'm a 28 year old female living in Watervliet
New York with my fiancee Christopher Reagan who is totally blind. I'm
visually impaired. Visual Impairment caused by Albinism. I'm currently
doing an Early Childhood Associates Degree through Ashworth University
I just started yesterday when I enrolled. I was involved with the
American Council for the Blind local chapter in my area as well as in
Vermont and Utah. I was also involved with the National Alliance of
Blind students which is the ACB'S student affiliate when I lived in Utah.

--
Jess
Jessica Trask