[nabs-l] Introduction

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 2 01:07:24 UTC 2009

Jessica,

Welcome.  I assume you have your reasons for switching from ACB to NFB.  NFB
is more active.  The ACB has only seven student divisions last I checked.
Good luck with your decission.  But if you join nfb you cannot be in ACB.
They are opposite groups; so you decide what best fits your ideas.
I've seen you on the other list.  I am Ashley and a senior at Marymount
university.  Good luck in your studies.  Do you want to get a BA after your
associates.  I would assume you desire to teach.  Good career path.  Do you
read braille?

Ashley