[nabs-l] netbook replacing notetakers

Sarah J. Blake sarah at growingstrong.org
Wed Jan 28 21:19:20 UTC 2009

If you can't use the Acer keyboard, you have some serious big hands or else
you simply have a major preference for standard keyboards. I know of two men
who are using this machine with no problems. The keyboard takes some getting
used to, but they both did it.

I say it's all in what you look for. If you want to be picky, you will pay a
lot more. If you need a low budget solution and are willing to be flexible,
you may be surprised at what you can work with--as well as how well "cheap"
machines function. Most laptops are seriously overpriced due to the extra
bells and whistles, software, etc.

I'm protected by SpamBrave
http://www.spambrave.com/