[nabs-l] transportation in your area

Jess jessica.trask.reagan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 10:39:45 UTC 2009

Jen,
By law don't the paratransit drivers have to tie down your wheelchair. Also,
I would believe too that the transit agency that would have a rule that
persons in wheelchairs have to be at least tied down in their chairs. Just
like when you would ride the regular fixed route buses offered through the
transit agency.
Jessica