[nabs-l] Research Paper Help

Jess jessica.trask.reagan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 23:01:48 UTC 2009

Marc,
Keep in mind here in the United States I don't believe that's encountered
very much because for the most part unless the student inherits a decent
amount of money through the death of a relative or through some other means.
They will generally always qualify for services through the Commission for
the Blind or whatever the blindness agency is. I would believe that in the
case you saying though that it would be someone who is in the Disability
Services office at the college in the case that it is a two or four year
public college such as a community college or a four year university. Or in
the case of a private two or four year community college or university it
would be whatever the college personnel who deals with students with
disabilities.
Jessica