[nabs-l] Research Paper Help

Jess jessica.trask.reagan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 23:15:48 UTC 2009

Marc,
The American's with Disabilities Act  says that by law two  out of the four
of the items are required to be in place. Also keep in mind to that even in
the college enviroment the blind and visually impaired are still in the
minority even of the disabled student populations at any college that you
might be attending.
Jessica