[nabs-l] Foreign language

William ODonnell william.odonnell1 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 17:18:35 UTC 2009

Greetings Jason,
Taking a forign language is somewhat difficult; however, if you have a partner helping you, you will be able to work through this.  Dos Mundos is a great textbook and it even has a good set of audio CDS for each chapter.  RFBD also carries this textbook so you will not need to rely on jaws or voiceover to here the textbook.  This reinforces the spoaken word of the language.  In addition, understand that vowel sounding words do not sound the same in English.  E sounds like A and I sounds like E.  Do not rely on sounds, rely on spelling in the start.  Do not hesitate to contact me with any further questions.