[nabs-l] The blind educating the blind

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Sun May 17 06:43:43 UTC 2009

Jim,

Let me preface this post by saying that I'm in full support of
carpenters teaching other carpenters.

But...

What if 95% of woodworking instructors were carpenters themselves.
Wouldn't we be further isolating carpenters by not hiring those who
have scientifically researched the methods of carpenters as well as as
actual carpenters?

Respectfully,
Jedi