[nabs-l] Ending the NFB/ACB feud

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Thu May 21 03:09:24 UTC 2009

Dave,

My offer to begin dialogue by having a thoughtful ACBer and I offer
position statements of our own organization on a series of agreed
upon issues, to be offered as the most objective comparison of what
the two organizations are and believe you'll ever find.

It stems from Sarah's request for an objective comparison, which I do
not believe any one person could provide.  Two or more, speaking for
their own respective organizations, putting together a single
statement for each, could be pretty darned objective when placed side
by side for readers to judge strengths and weaknesses of each.

Joseph