[nabs-l] perceptual awareness

Ashley cumbiambera2005 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 09:50:39 UTC 2009

I actually find that auditory thing around the house quite useful. I
even find myself using auditory cues outside the house, and I often
find myself tapping my cane to listen for an echo which would give me
an idea of where there might be a building in relation to where i am.
And while that doesn't tell me where I'm at, at least I'd know there
was a building and I'll try to find it in the hopes of being able to
seek help.