[nabs-l] some descrimination

Andrew Edgcumbe andrewjedg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 02:14:11 UTC 2009

Hi all

I hope things are going well for you.

I am from Canada and stuff.

Anyway I have been running into some descrimination from a place in
the states where I was going to or was sapost to go to for a
conference.

The man who sent it in feels bad about what has happened. The man that
I am talking about lives in canada.

Anyway he sent  my name and stuff in for the conference. I  all of a
sudden got a call from him one day to say he got an email from the
place in new york. the place is called waverly. I at least the city is
waverly. I  got turned away because of my blindness because they were
talking about i think steps and stuff.  the person did email back  and
said there would be soe somebody with me but they still turned me
down.

I would like to go to future conferences but I am  not sure what to do.