[nabs-l] some descrimination

Antonio M. Guimaraes iamantonio at cox.net
Fri Oct 23 00:32:50 UTC 2009

What conference did you try to attend, and who are the people responsible.

You should pursue the discrimination issues with them, until you are
satisfied to let it go, or to attend in following years.

Antonio Guimaraes

If an infinite number of rednecks riding in an infinite number of pickup
trucks fire an infinite number of shotgun rounds at an infinite number of
highway signs, they will eventually produce all the world's great literary
works in Braille.

Shop online and support the NFB of RI at no additional cost to you.
http://www.givebackamerica.com/charity.php?b=169
Givebackamerica.org, America's Online Charity Shopping Mall