[nabs-l] Social Stuff

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 17:47:31 UTC 2009

Hello!
I'm not going to blame the guy who made the joke though. I mean, he was
trying to be funny or maybe just make a casual statement. But either way, he
had no way of knowing that she was going to think that all blind people
identified sighted people that way. I imagine he was addressing his
situation with her, and not talking about all blind people from what I
understand of the intro of this topic. And if she took it that literally,
that's not his fault. It's her's for not seeing it for the light
comment/joke it was and/or for not asking him to confirm or deny her theory
about how blind people identify others.
Just my thoughts.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4459 (20090926) __________

http://www.eset.com