[nabs-l] Social Stuff

Teal Bloodworth tealbloodworth at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 19:52:06 UTC 2009

Yes but what i am saying is not just to the general public. I guess the
people at this school are on a different mentality of what you are thinking.
When i say friends that means they are this way around me. My second
semester when Jamey, the guy i spoke of came back me and him were completely
different from one another. He was very active in the church and ministry on
campus while i was in a social work program with alot of friends on campus
while attending all social events like dances or even basketball games. They
really got off lucky because we were different in a very blunt way but yet
we were both very friendly and spoke to everyone. Yes the baseball team
spoke to me much more than Jamey but he did live under them and one day
their toilet overflowed and it was a shitty situation.

I know where you are coming from but i am talking about in a college
situation rather than an place of employment. No this would not be
appropriate but in a friendly small college atmosphere where you know
everybody very well and who to kid with or put on your business face.

            -Teal