[nabs-l] Disagreeing with mother and others

RJ Sandefur joltingjacksandefur at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 23:32:57 UTC 2010

Hope, My brother in-law are the same way as your parents. My mother died in
November, so in effect, I am pat owner of the house. I have two thirds, and
my sister only has a third. But We get along great! I can't waight for my
new show on Sunday! On Radio 360, The Abundant life! Hope you'll tune in!
Its on from 2-6P.M. go to www.radio360.us
Thanks RJ