[nabs-l] Living by NFB's Philosophy questions

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez at mac.com
Sat Apr 24 22:51:56 UTC 2010

Yes and no.
It really depends on what you mean by "living by the NFB philosophy."

What state are you in? I recommend that if you're in New York State, anwhere in Westchester, or New York City you should get Accessride. Its a service from the MTA which allows you to schedule trips.
The only trick is that you have to call at least 24 hours in advanced.
I also believe from people that have told me that Florida has something of the sourt as well.

This is the closest that I've come to a "driver," as you call it, and it is a very efficient way for advanced trips.

Is it with the NFB philosophy?

Again, I don't understand what you mean by this, but I've said what I believe is close to your question (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Hope this helps.

Jorge