[nabs-l] The AudioShockWave Radio Network Has Launched And The Djd Invasion Airs Tonight

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 21:52:48 UTC 2010

Hi!
After tonight's conference call, perhaps some of you will be interested in checking out the following:
Hi All!
I am very excited to announce that ShockWaveRadio is going to be building a network of small or maybe not so small radio stations that you can access at any time of the day or night.
Looking for different types of programming? Looking for different personalities?
This network will aim to provide you just that. Think of us as the radio you can turn on using your computer, and jump to various sites and streams on our network carrying various types of content.
At approximately 4 PM eastern, this network will be launching, and we are happy to invite and welcome our first sister station to join the network, AudioMirrorFM!
Led by a talented and very dymamic duo from England, AudioMirrorFM aims to provide to you radio the way it should be. All types of music, passionate broadcasters, exciting programming are just some of the things you'll be getting.
And we'll be carrying some of their fine content on ShockWaveRadio, as we will some of there great shows!
AudioMirrorFM is scheduled to launch at approximately 4 PM eastern, at the same time as our network will grow.
The web site
http://www.audioshockwavenetwork.com
will be launching at around that time also, so that you can
Find out about what channels you can listen to
Listen to a random channel from that page to hear what's going on
Join our network and or stations if interested
And more...
I am very excited about partnering with the fine people from AudioMirrorFM, and I think you as listeners will reep the benefits of our fine partnership and network.
So stay tuned to your twitters, follow
shockwaveradio1
and
audiomirrorfm
on twitter for more details.
The AudioMirrorFM site once it launches can be found at
http://www.audiomirrorfm.com
Stay tuned, great things are coming, for tonight's the night, it'll be alright, for nothing's gonna stop us now!