[nabs-l] please remember to text your vote for youth slam!

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 18:30:59 UTC 2010

Hey fellow nabsters!

  I just texted my vote (101913) for nfb  youth slam to  PEPSI
(73774)!   it's real easy to do and takes practically no time  to do,
yet will benifit many many blind youth from all over the country.  You
can ask any  past participant or mentor about how amazing of  a
project  youth slam is  and what  an amazing oppertunity this  can be
if we do our part to make sure  youth slam is one of the top two vote
getters in the pepsi refresh everything project!
 Rumor has it we are right around number thirty in rankings and with
all of us students and our amazing ability to text, we can help change
that ranking in short order!
 So, lets work together in making youth slam 2011 a reality!

 Working  with you always for the common goal,
  Darian

--
Darian Smith
  Board member/ membership co-chair
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/goldengateace

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are
spiritual beings having a human experience.” - Teilhard de Chardin