[nabs-l] update on dog training career. need help!

Valerie Gibson valandkayla at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 06:33:57 UTC 2010

Peter,

Thank you so much for sharing.  As i have said, my idea of having a  sighted person to tell mewhat'sgoing on
 visually may not have been the best idea, and i was not trying to come across as to say that blindpeople could not train.

It is good to hear of ways people communicate with their pets, as that willbe a great help.

Most of my own pets, i've raised from pupyhood, and evenbreeds that are known for agression never had a problem.

thank you for your story.