[nabs-l] Why go through all of that trouble

Rob Blachowicz rob_blach at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 21 03:57:52 UTC 2010

What I was refering to  was a class I had to take called understanding and
visualizing the arts and what it was was a text based class to analize
colors and things.  Their claim was that a blind person should still know
the colors even if they are blind.  Now, how am I suppose to know what one
of the colors are that aren't a regular color like teal?  Maybe you guys
would disagree but I'm so glad I swhiched colleges after that for other
reasons.
Rob