[nabs-l] well-described workout routines?

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 20:21:47 UTC 2010

If you design a workout plan consisting of exercises you can do at your
house you don't even need a work out tape or something like it.

Personally, I like swimming and biking. But I have to ride a tandem bike
witch requires another person. Stationary bikes are good, but I think I get
a much better workout riding up and down the hills near my house.

If you want a good workout without leaving your house, try doing
calisthenics, including pushups, sit-ups, and jumping jacks just to name a
few. You don't have to spend any money, and these simple exercises will go a
long way towards increasing your physical fitness.