[nabs-l] NABS Business Meeting Agenda!

Arielle Silverman nabs.president at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 17:02:56 UTC 2010

Hello NABS listers,

Attached please find the agenda for our business meeting. Please note
that we had a last-minute change with BookShare and I am not yet sure
who will be speaking, which is why no name is listed.

Three other announcements:

1. On Saturday night from 8:00-midnight, NABS is having a student
hospitality gathering in Room 2372. Feel free to drop in whenever you
want for snacks, games, and socializing. Please note, this didn't make
it into the main agenda, so I'd appreciate if you can tell your
friends and other students about this, especially students you know
who are attending their first convention.

2. We have a new registration procedure this year: You'll only have to
register if you haven't given us your contact info during the past
year (since last convention). To shortcut the registration line, if
you haven't registered online since last year's convention or at
Washington Seminar, please go to
www.nabslink.org
and click the "Become a NABS Member" link to update your contact info
in our database. If you register online, you'll be able to skip past
the registration lineup at convention, simply pay your $5 dues and go
in. The more people do this, the less crowded and chaotic the
registration foyer will be.

3. We still need a couple more people to deal cards during Monte Carlo
night. If you are interested, please email Darian Smith at
dsmithnfb at gmail.com

See everyone on Saturday!
--
Arielle Silverman
President, National Association of Blind Students
nabs.president at gmail.com
Website:
www.nabslink.org