[nabs-l] NABS Business Meeting Agenda!

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 1 18:13:16 UTC 2010

Hello Arielle,
Would it be possible for me to get the NABS business meeting agenda in MicrosoftHello 2003 version?
I think you sent in Microsoft 2007 and I am not able to open it on my computer.
thanks
Anmol
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller