[nabs-l] need help

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 18 19:51:19 UTC 2010

I could not agree with you more Marc. By the way are you the same Marc who I met at the convention and I was suppose to call for some personal safety training? If so I am sorry but the convention was just so busy I really did notfind the time to train for some good quality time but it would still benefit me to get some training and if you know of any any trainers in the Little Rock and do not mind sharing I would really appreciate it.
Anmol
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller