[nabs-l] Airlines and Federation History

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 13:32:27 UTC 2010

In my experience, flight attendants always ask the blind person if he/she flies frequently. I always say yes, and never get any special safety briefings. I must say, though, that sighted people get a visual representation (either live or just on a screen) of safety procedures. The only way for us to get that exact information is to have someone show it to us personally. I do fly several times a week, and don't need it. But for someone who doesn't fly, it really might be necessary.