[nabs-l] being scholastically social?

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 23:32:57 UTC 2010

I never really socialized in high school, except in marching band.  I
never went to prom, sadly.  But homecoming was sad because I never got
a date.  Because of behavioral issues that people noticed, I had to
have an adult chaperone with me at project graduation.  It made the
experience less fun, and I didn't get to socialize all the time with
friends.  In college, I found myself again and joined a couple of
clubs, but I don't get out because of transportation like what Jamie
was talking about.  Buses run on certain times and they're not always
around, even on campus.
Beth