[nabs-l] tactile brain diagram

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 9 21:57:46 UTC 2010

Hello Cindy:

     VIEW International Foundation sells a collection tactile diagram files
on CDs. See the link:
http://www.viewinternational.org/diagrams.htm

The complete set is $259. CD10 which has most of the brain images is $69.
All prices include S&H. A reader can look at the images and see if they
match up with your text. The web page provides more information. I could
produce individual diagrams, but they will be $2.50 each plus $10 S&H. I can
reduce the S&H costs if I ship Free Matter. If you have any questions,
please let me know.

Regards,

Robert Jaquiss, Executive Director
VIEW International Foundation