[nabs-l] Math Textbook

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 19 21:31:34 UTC 2010

Anita,
Which school are you at?  MD is my neighboring state.
Except for George Mason university, none of my colleges have been able to do
brailling.
I have a braille embosser and an old version of Duxbury.  But while I do get
texts in PDF like you I haven't been able to copy the text to any other
program.  Glad it worked for you.

Ashley