[nabs-l] volunteer opportunities

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 21:14:02 UTC 2010

Greetings,

I would  check out the  extent of the work the organization needed and
see how much of it absolutely required vision.  If I felt confident
that I could do  the work and needed no assistance, I would not
disclose.  If  it required some  assistance that I think may not
require a great amount of divirsion of resources, I would  mention my
vision, what i could do and  what aspects of the work I may need some
assistance in completing.