[nabs-l] When a loved one goes sighted

Jorge Paez computertechjorgepaez at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 02:11:20 UTC 2011

Hombertu,
I agree.
I personally wouldn't choose to be sighted for one simple reason.
I've learned everything without sight.
If I regained sight I'd have to relearn everything.
Sure I had sight but lost it when I was so young I can't remember,
so really I can say I've been blind all my life,
and sight would just make it too difficult.

Jorge