[nabs-l] When a loved one goes sighted

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 19:43:18 UTC 2011

Jorge,
  Maybe it's conceivable that a sighted person just doesn't want to
see.  I can't imagine it, but I suppose it's possible.  While I
wouldn't consider such a thing to be reasonable, I'd hold on to sight
if I was born with it for the same reason I'd probably hold on to
blindness if given the choice, I wouldn't begrudge anyone for deciding
to become blind.  But I know I'd never do it.
  I'll stop rambling now,
Kirt